Please read through the following product warnings prior to purchase.

WARNING:  Choking Hazard – Small parts not for children under 3

All button style pins and magnets measure either 1″ or 1.25″ in diameter and are considered choking hazards.  Lapel pins can measure as small as 1/2″.  Be especially careful with any magnets as these can cause injury or illness if swallowed.  Pins are also sharp objects and should be handled with caution.

 

CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNINGS

WARNING:  Anitmony Tioxide

Found in MYLAR used in all button pins and magnets.

This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov

 

WARNING: Cobalt

Found in the copper pin backs on 1″ button style pins only

This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov

 

WARNING:  Nickel

Found in the steel in all button style pins and magnets

This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov